03 Mar Anticipating Our Favorite Time of Year – Parklane Gears up for Canada Blooms 2014
As most businesses are coping with the snow and frigid temperatures, Parklane Nurseries is in a garden-state-of mind! With just a few weeks to go, the team at Parklane continues to work vigorously in preparation for Canada Blooms 2014; the highly anticipated annual gardening event in Toronto!
We’ve had the pleasure of exhibiting at each and every Canada Blooms since the show’s conception, and each year presents truly incredible talent and inspiration. If you haven’t attended Canada Blooms in the past, it’s the perfect opportunity for garden enthusiasts to connect and share in their love for nature. As like previous years, Parklane has been invited to create one of the largest feature gardens that will be highlighted at this year’s event!
In 2013, Canada Blooms was a tremendous success for Parklane, and we couldn’t be more grateful for the wonderful recognition we received. Our team was acknowledged in three different categories; Best Use of Natural Stone, Outstanding Representation of a Sponsors Message, and the coveted People’s Choice Award! We hope that this year’s Canada Blooms beginning March 14th and carrying through until March 23rd, brings even bigger surprises! While it’s certainly not an overnight task, nothing feels better than the generous support we receive when it’s all said and done, and the long hours of work pay off!
Canada Blooms 2014 – What You Can Expect
• A 10 day garden show that connects people to the beauty and benefits of nature, through glorious floral displays, events, and engaging speakers.
• Various garden designers and landscapers across North America will be showcasing their interpretation of a sensational, lush garden display.
• Special evening events throughout the week – perfect chance to visit with other attendees, relax, socialize, and share in your love for gardening!
• Book signing and meet and greet with some unbelievable authors (located at Parklane’s display)
• World famous surprise guest – a true wildlife artist and naturalist!
• Innovative gardening tools and merchandise
• Miraculous garden creations by a variety of designers
Where Does Parklane Nurseries Fit in?
Without revealing too many details, our garden display will reflect a collaboration of two very distinct perceptions, on Canada Blooms 2014 “Wild Theme”. Let’s just say our creation will emphasize the peace, comfort and relaxation that comes with embracing what nature has to offer; the little, but special aspects we tend to take for granted. We are extremely excited to reveal our dynamic garden; something we’ve worked so hard on the past few months to bring to life.
Hope you are as excited as the team at Parklane Nurseries for the 18th annual Canada Blooms at the Direct Energy Centre (Exhibition Place). We are looking forward to meeting everyone March 14th for another memorable event!
For additional event details visit http://canadablooms.com